WatchGuard Tech Masterclass Webinar - Wi-Fi in the WatchGuard Cloud
In this Masterclass, we will take a detailed look at what it means to build and provide a Trusted Wireless Environment for your customers. Using Wi-Fi in the WatchGuard Cloud, we will build out and monitor a wireless environment that is truly secure and not susceptible to the six major Wi-Fi threats.
Matthew See will walk you through the WatchGuard Cloud platform and showcase the power of wireless in the WatchGuard Cloud. This platform truly is a game-changer for providing managed Wi-Fi services and can become your platform of choice for 2021 and beyond.
In this Masterclass you will learn the following:
- The difference between Basic, Secure and Total Wi-Fi SKU’s.
- Understand the WatchGuard wireless access point range.
- What are the six major Wi-Fi threats and how real are they?
- How to configure a Trusted Wireless Environment.
- What is a WIPs Overlay and how to configure it.
As with each of our Tech Masterclass Series, the content is for a technical audience. Anyone is welcome to join but, an understanding of the technical aspects of WatchGuard products is assumed.
Thursday 28th October. 12pm SGT
- 2:00pm - AEST Brisbane Time
- 3:00pm - AEDT Sydney,Melbourne
- 4.00pm - Auckland
- 1:30pm - Adelaide
- 12:00pm - Perth, Singapore, KL, Manila
- 11:00am - Bangkok, Hanoi, Jakarta, Phnom Penh